The International Unit is headed by the Deputy Dean (Admission & International) and assisted by an Assistant Registrar and supported by other clerical staff members. The functions of this Unit are:
- Responsible for the improvement and coordination of potential linkages between SGS and the industry.
- Enhancement of relations with the public, in order to lead to better quality research and development.
- Building and fostering international relations, promoting special programs like the Industrial PhD; and coordinating and implementing special international academic programs such as mobility programs for postgraduate eg. MyEUlink, Erasmus Mundus.
- Assisting the Dean with other collaboration and corporate activities.
- Managing financial aid for students such as fellowships and scholarships as well as financial assistance to attend international conferences.
Updated:: 11/10/2017 [azimin]