1. All applicants must upload their supporting documents into the applicant portal. If you apply for more than one programme you will need to upload your documents separately for each programme. Please read the Application Guide for further details on supporting documents.
2. DO NOT submit documents not required for your application. This may cause unnecessary delays in your application.
3. There must only one file uploaded for each type of document. For example, a transcript of records; all pages have to be uploaded together as one file. You are advised to compress the documents using https://www.ilovepdf.com/compress_pdf and if your documents are more than 1 page, please combine first using http://combinepdf.com/ before compress and upload it into the system.
4. All uploaded documents must in JPEG and PDF format and NOT more than 2 MB.
5. If the documentation is not in English or Malay language, it must be officially translated to the English Language. Both translations and originals must be uploaded in one PDF file.
6. Latin alphabet only allowed for the file name and don't use special characters like ', _"*$%@ ?>#.
7. The submission of fraudulent documents is illegal and will be reported to the appropriate authorities.
8. A check of the authenticity of your documents will be done after your arrival at UPM. If the application information given is false, UPM has the right to withdraw the offer of admission.
9. By applying to UPM you agree to allow UPM to verify the authenticity of your documentation. UPM maintains the right to contact any government bodies, agencies, institutions or associations in order to verify your documentation.
ADDITIONAL DOCUMENTATION REQUIREMENTS:
Applicants who completed their education in Iran, Nepal, Nigeria or Pakistan must fulfill the additional documentation requirements:
Certificate and transcripts have to be officially translated by the Iranian Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
A scanned certificate and transcripts must be officially certified by the awarding institution. Provisional certificates, Character certificate or other certificates are not accepted.
A scanned certificate and transcripts must be officially certified by the awarding institution. If you have not yet received a final Bachelor’s certificate, you must upload a Success Certificate/ Attestation of Result (not older than 2 years). The transcripts must show when the degree was conferred. While attaching the copy of certificate and transcripts into the system, please request your institute to email the soft copy to email@example.com, otherwise the application result will not be updated until the verification is received.
A scanned certificate and all pages of transcripts must be certified by the Higher Education Commission (HEC).
Please be informed that UPM requires that the applicant provides:
1. ENGLISH TRANSLATION OF ONLINE VERIFICATION REPORT OF HIGHER EDUCATION DEGREE CERTIFICATE AND TRANSCRIPT
It should contain English translation of online verification report of higher education degree certificate, Chinese degree verification report, and a photocopy of original degree certificate issued by the awarding institution.
2. ACADEMIC TRANSCRIPT ISSUED IN CHINESE AND ENGLISH
These are official documents issued by the institution you attended that list all subjects taken and grades earned for each semester of study. The documents must include the official stamp of the designated office (e.g. office of academic affairs, the office of archives) at the institution you attended. Transcript (s) must clearly show how the CGPA is derived and the scale for the CGPA (4 or 5). If the transcript does not state such calculation, please provide an official scale/calculation from the university itself. We no longer accept your own instruction/interpretation of CGPA calculation which is certified by a public notary.
Please take note that UPM does not accept any Self-study program.
Please visit China Higher Education Student Information & Career Center (CHESICC) at https://www.chsi.com.cn/en/
We request the applicant to duly comply with the requirement to avoid rejection of your application for admission to UPM.
REMINDER: INCOMPLETE applications will not be processed.
Tel: +603-8946 42 18 / 4223 / 4228
Updated:: 08/01/2020 [rahwati]
Sekolah Pengajian Siswazah
Universiti Putra Malaysia
43400 UPM Serdang
Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia