- A student is eligible for conferral of a degree only if he has achieved a minimum CGPA of 3.000, and fulfilled the requirements for courses as certified by the Faculty/Institute/School, and:
- in the case of a degree by research, passed his thesis examination;
- in the case of a degree programme by coursework, passed all compulsory courses, and project paper or CE, obtained a minimum CGPA of 3.000 and completed the internship/ practical training (if any); and
- has settled all fees due to the University.
- All international students (except for students from Indonesia and Brunei) must have obtained a grade ‘M’ for the Malay Language course (LPM2100 or its equivalent).
- All students in degree programmes by research must show proof of having published or accepted journal articles based on research conducted during their candidature prior to graduation. For more details, please refer to https://sgs.upm.edu.my/thesis-2977 (Requirement of Publication in Journal for PhD and Master by Research Students).
Updated:: 07/04/2022 [rahwati]