Over 1,000 postgraduate students enrolled for Master and PhD at Universiti Putra Malaysia during a 2-week registration event at Complex Academic A, UPM from 26 August 2019 to 6 September 2019. 300 international new students come from 32 countries and 700 local students. Registration Week was organized by School of Graduate Studies for students who have been accepted to Universiti Putra Malaysia. Below are the steps of the registration undergone by the new students:
Step 1: Visa & Passport Verification
• Verification of international student's visa and passport.
Step 2: Medical Check-up Endorsement
• Endorsement of the students medical check-up report.
Step 3: Checklist Counter
• The checking of all the student's required documents (original & copy):
- Offer letter
- Academic documents
- English proficiency test result
- Medical check-up endorsement form
Step 4: Payment Counter
The students paid full of the tuition fees. Only online banking transfer & credit card are accepted.
Step 5: Registration Counter
• The eligible candidate submited all the registration doucments and gets their student matric number.
The students who came on 26 August - 6 September 2019 registered at Complex Academic A. Meanwhile, students who came after 6 September 2019, undergo the steps of 1-5 at the respective business offices.
[ Number of words :244 ]
Date of Input: 17/09/2019 | Updated: 15/10/2019 | azimin
Sekolah Pengajian Siswazah
Universiti Putra Malaysia
43400 UPM Serdang
Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia