School of Graduate Studies has organized Postgraduate Registration Week at Complex Academic A, UPM as One Stop Centre from 28 January 2019 2018 to 8 February 2019. Over 800 new postgraduate students enrolled for Master and PhD during the registration week. Below are the steps of the registration that new students followed:
Step 1: Visa & Passport Verification
• Verification of international student's visa and passport.
Step 2: Medical Check-up Endorsement
• Endorsement of the students medical check-up report.
Step 3: Checklist Counter
• The checking of all the student's required documents (original & copy):
- Offer letter
- Academic documents
- English proficiency test result
- Medical check-up endorsement form
Step 4: Payment Counter
The students paid full of the tuition fees. Only online banking transfer & credit card are accepted.
Step 5: Registration Counter
• The eligible candidate submited all the registration doucments and gets their student matric number.
The students who came on 28 January 2019 2018 to 8 February 2019 registered at Complex Academic A. Meanwhile, students who came after the date, undergo the steps of 1-5 at the respective business offices.
All the news students are invited to join Oath-taking Ceremony and Briefing on 19 February 2019.
Date of Input: 28/02/2019 | Updated: 15/10/2019 | azimin
Universiti Putra Malaysia, 43400 UPM Serdang ,Selangor